Monday, July 4, 2016

My Current Sharing Plan

WellVideo will soon be deleting all stored files but will continue to host videos from other sites.  I have not liked what I have seen on Videoller, a new site offering to allow files uploads.  So I have decided to stick with what has been working for me in the past year for both public and private file sharing since Toutbox closed.

I have made my Bouncin Barb profile on WellVideo private because of visits from those who ruined group and friend sharing on WellVideo.    However, you can contact me there through my alternate profile for more information:
http://wellvideo.net/users/taebobarb

Thanks to WellVideo, I have met many people from all over the world.  Even though I am a People-Pleaser, I have no desire to interact with selfish and nasty people online or in real life, especially sociopaths who are pathological liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment