Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday

The salad was delicious and enough for two meals! Marc helped me with the leftover and really liked it too. It was as good as a similar salad at TGIF but way less calories. I only used one salad dressing package which was more carbs than fat but here is a link to the nutritional info:
http://www.wendys.com/food/Nutrition.jsp?product_id=391


This morning I started revisiting some workouts I totally forgot about after warming up with the standing part of the Ballerobica Express download:
the standing parts of Triple Threat Pilates which uses a playground type ball and had some pretty good moves
some of Sweatin in the Spirit where Donna is wearing pink which was actually her second workout of that title so Sweatin in the Spirit2 was actually the third and it is the one I cannot find LOL
did some Classical Stretch and some of Rollup  to Unwind which is a nice stretch on a stability ball.
I am already tired of the catch phrases Donna repeats so if I got Body Gospel would choose music only if an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment