Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday

This morning I warmed up with more Tracy Anderson on the rebounder. Really do not understand why her fans want to buy a rebounder just to do this routine but different strokes for different folks. IMHO, I do many more creative fun moves on my own when I freestyle to music.

Then I did the some of Katami's Kombo Core then the upper body and core from Michael Carson's Get Sexy Body Quick Sculpt using the new Cor-ball. WOW did my core feel that! Did some of the arm band stuff too. Made a notation to try the lower body with the Core Transformer band next time. Then I did some running on the bungee using a belt and band contraption from Fast 10 and some of Biggest Loser Power Walk with the cor-ball. Then I did some Qigong for Healing and Classical Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment