Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday

This morning, I did the second half of Kukuwa's Adult Advanced then the first song of the cardio from DTour with music only, most of the above cardio on the bungee. The DTour cardio will be great for warming up and sparks on the bungee and will probably work well with Fitstix too. Then I did some of the DTour strength. Much of it felt like Ellen Barrett's style. I used my homemade XCOs with alot of tweaking. Next time, when she uses a single dumb bell, I'll try a kettlebell or medball. Also want to revisit the same instructor's South Beach Diet dvd which I liked previously. Then I did Kathy Smith's lower body chapter from her Kettlebell dvd and really loved it with music only. Finished with Classical Stretch.

Before my workout, I felt very tired. Afterwards, I felt so much better. I must remember on low energy days how much workingout will help me.

I have now used the Kukuwas everyday and visited the workouts twice. Have to fiugre out a way to keep visiting and at the same time, not ignore my other workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment