Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Part1

Will be adding my workout details later but just had to confirm my suspicions. I lost another pound this week thanks to the veggies at The Borgata. It seems like I can just eat cleaner there than at the CET DLs and buffets. Also since we are paying out of my comp account when we have breakfast or lunch at Reflections (Harrahs coffee shop), we are splitting one entree because the portions are huge and I hate to waste food (or comps LOL).

Off to try some new workouts from Jumpsport soon. I did a quick preview and unlike Bounce Camp, the cardio precedes the strength in the circuits so much better chaptering for me :)
Moves seemed pretty much the same old standard rebounding moves but the music was loud enough to hopefully, keep me bouncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment