Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weds DTour and AC Air Show

This morning I did the cardio from DTOUR which is a 15 minute walking workout but I did it on the bungee while holding my homemade XCO trainers. It was a nice routine which offers 3 levels of intensity based on what the upper body is doing and has a music only option so will revisit it eventually. Then I did the metabo chapter from Dtour which had some unique resistance moves and fast forwarded through their floor abs to a do-able standing abs routine. Finished with some chiball Dance of the Dragon. Need to find a way of sneaking in more dance cardio either higher intensity on the bungee or lower intensity instead of chiball because am settling into doing bungee athletic cardio then AWT and chiball daily.

ETA: I do have more days to workout at home than usual this week because I decided to avoid AC during the air show week because of the crowd and noise. One year we had a wonderful outdoor brunch at Trump Plaza's Evo during the show which became way too loud and another year watched from my Borgata room window with a great view and way less noise. Even parking lots became overloaded so Been There Done That and prefer to not do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment