Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Kettleworx Virgin Voyage

Came back from AC losing a pound since we walked alot and I ate more carefully (more veggies and minimal desserts). I was more diligent because I noticed I would gain alittle after AC trips.

This morning I did the Cardio/Lower Body premix from Circuit Burn on the bungee then week one of Kettleworx Cardio and the standing part of week 1 Fast Abs. Finished with the first song from Soul Sweat which felt like new since I haven't done it in a long time.
I like Kettleworx! The segments are short and very do-able, not endless kettlebell swings like other kettlebell workouts. Only downer is that it doesn't let you skip to the next move in its chaptering. Will be getting very tired of its warmup when not fast forwarding through it! Also it doesn't play in the PS2 so I had to do it downstairs in the basement with less head room with my dvd player that plays everything.

In a way, it was a good thing that Kettleworx didn't work in the PS2. Since I was switching to the basement, I decided to do a laundry. I have been being very careful when doing a laundry since a bathroom rug fell apart in the washing machine a couple of weeks ago. Sure enough, our sink that drains the water from the washing machine seemed clogged. Luckily, I plunged it and got the gob of rug remnants out

No comments:

Post a Comment