Wednesday, December 7, 2011

RS then mostly downhill

I started out well this morning warming up with Richard Simmons on the bungee but lost my momentum trying Cathe's Cardio Supersets, mostly for the gliding disks stuff since I didn't mind Slide & Glide. Most of Supersets were nothing special or plank moves. At first, I was jogging on the rebounder during uninspiring moves and planks but eventually started fast forwarding alot. Then I did the rest of the Essentrics from vimeo.com and for the heck of it, alittle Butt Bible from Exercise TV which reminded me that I wanted to revisit Brazilian Butt Lift. I spent the past 3 hours looking for my Brazilian Butt Lift workouts without success which is the first time I have failed to find something pretty quickly since reorganizing my collection. It'll probably turn up when I am not looking for it! Meanwhile, I did find a few other workouts I want to revisit which I had forgotten.
and tomorrow Sticks.1 may arrive :)


No comments:

Post a Comment