Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rockin Body

After doing the Cardio Karate Cardio Intense warmup then some zumba-like dance on the bungee, I grabbed my Fitstix and did the first routine on Shaun T's Rockin Body (Mark, Move Groove) and found it very much what I would call a Hip Hop Walk so decided not to buy Amy Bento's dvd and patiently wait for a trade. I'll just be walking with Shaun T instead.
Then I did the second block from Peak10 More Cardio Strength and am very grateful to the VFer who generously lent me this one because I am really glad I didn't buy it since it seems to have more planks in it than the previous similar workouts.
Finished with some Nia off the internet.

I have to mention I woke up with lots of aches and pains but felt really good during Mark, Move, Groove so am looking forward to revisiting Rockin Body the next couple of weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment