Monday, June 25, 2012

Caribbean Chiballs filemail

I am offering a filemail of the 4 different Caribbean Workout Chiball workouts in wmv format because the show is no longer being broadcasted on Fit TV and these Chiball workouts are too good not to share. Some are still available but hard to find on various older dvds because the workouts aren't listed clearly on each of these dvds. Thanks to the VFers who deciphered which dvds had them and enabled me to have access to all of these treasures, I am paying it forward and making them available to others. If you cannot use wmv files, you can email me with the file format of your choice and I will convert them for you in another filemail. WMV files will work on all Windows operated pcs and with Windows video software. The filemail link for the wmv videos files is
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=JCOKTTABWTIHMNN

No comments:

Post a Comment