Friday, December 5, 2014

Edited Daniel Plan

I had bought the basic Daniel Plan package before they jumped the price up 50%.  I only wanted the standing cardio portions of the 4 original workouts and didn't want to pay double for the deluxe set to get just 2 more routine since the other two were Pilates and Stretching.  Since I am Jewish, I fully intended to replace the Christian themed audio.  Who am I kidding?  I would have replaced the audio even if it were Jewish themed LOL

This morning I finally started visiting the files and really liked the moves!  I started with the standing segments from Cardio Abs and really enjoyed the moves and found them easy to tweak to work with my MUsic on the bungee.  Then I did some of Hucklebee's Total Body with a lower body focus which was quite good but I started to run out of steam so will try to revisit it when I am fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment