Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday & The Core Transformer Kit

This morning I did half the reps of the rest of the Core Transformer dvd BUT switched to my Shadow Boxer belt because my lower body DOMS refused the Core Transformer band. I wore the Shadow Boxer belt upside down so I could cross the cords over one another and was able to do bungee cardio inbetween the excessive reps. The last/3rd 20 minutes repeats all of the moves faster to louder music so I will probably just use the last 20 minutes and cooldown from now on, alternating days using the Core Transformer on the floor for lower body resistance and the Shadowboxer belt on the bungee for upper body cardio.

Finished with much needed Classical Stretch.

and earlier this morning, I caved and ordered the Johnny Loper Jay Lo Fitness dvd cuz I have a gut feeling he may become my new favorite fitness dvd star down the road. Check out his clips on youtube if curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment