Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday

Well I just cut my morning workout short after finding a tear on the replacement petal mat of my jumpsport bungee in the same spot that the original petal mat had. I have not used this rebounder all that much being in AC so often and even then, not too intensely preferring healthbouncing.

How can a company offer a lifetime warranty on such a poorly made mat????

Anywho, I have emailed their customer service cuz no phone business hours today to try to find out if a skirt mat will work with this model's bungees and if so, to try a skirt mat instead. Actually I am requesting both mats as a replacement mat.


ETA: Before the sudden stop, I had done mile two of the Biggest Loser Power Walk wearing my Shadowboxer belt instead of holding weights then the warmup and band routine in Bodysculpting with Jazzercise. I only did the first 5 minutes of Power Walk on the bungee and noticed the rip in the mat when doing pushups on the bungee with Jazzercise. Actually, my hand felt the rip. Later on in the day, I did the abs using a band from the Jazzercise vhs then some of Cher's Fitness a New Attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment