Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jessica and Nia

This morning I did Jessica's Dance Walk to which I had added MUsic, starting on the bungee then switching to the stability ball then mixing and matching the Fitstix with the floor, ball and bungee.

Next I did the last quarter of Nia's Awareness of the Shoulder Girdle and the first quarter of Nia's Awareness of the Head.  Really enjoyed the latter!  I was so into the Nia, I forgot to put the wet laundry in the dryer LOL  Even did some of the Nia's Shoulders sitting on the ball in a Plies which definitely loosens my hips.

I like the combination of doing cardio then finishing with a feel good routine.
(There is a link to the Nia routines on the right)

ETA:
I just did this as a spark and it was so delicious I had to share it.
I found the videos on


and added MUsic from The Secret Garden and Bombay Dreams :)
The result was an energizing sitting abs which opened the joints as well.  May try it next time on a stability ball.  Just Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment