Saturday, October 19, 2013

Futuro Arch Supports


FUTURO(TM) Therapeutic Arch Support, one pair, adjustable
I just had to post about a wonderful product I found thanks to a recommendation on VF.
3M makes these Futuro Arch supports which are quite amazing and can be used with or without socks or shoes.  My evening Plantar Fasciitis pain has vanished.  I have worked out and bungee bounced barefooted with these as well as left them on all day while barefooted in the house.  Also wore them with shoes and found them better than most shoe inserts or athletic tapes.
For more information including a video, checkout the site below:
Therapeutic Arch Support

Unfortunately they are only available at CVS.
Note you can print a $3 off coupon on the site above for any Futuro support.

I have tried many different shoe inserts and have to mention the best for me have been Dr. Scholl's Arthritis PRO insert.  Much better than the shoe inserts specifically designed for PF or heel pain.  Some inserts do work better with certain pairs of shoes so it is a trial and error for each foot and shoe combination. I have kept all of the inserts I have bought so I can find whatever works best for whichever shoe I am planning to wear.  As much as I love the Arthritis PRO inserts, they are thick and do not work with some of my smaller cut shoes and thick socks.

Since I can now bungee bounce barefooted again, I was reconsidering trying a larger bungee.  However, it seems like the larger the mat, the more it may affect my PF since the worse stress for PF is walking on loose sand.  I do not think the Jumpsport 44 inch will have that much extra room to justify its higher price but the 49 inch Bellicon may not be good for my PF.  Also have the problem of which tension cords to use if I decide on trying a Bellicon.  The Ultras would probably give my feet the most support but may not provide as much fun.


ETA Sunday 10/21:
This morning I did the rest of the Kung Fu Step Circuit vhs, cardio mostly on the bungee and bands for the upper body then one set of each body part on Met-Rx Shaping WO4 and finished with the first half of Debbie Sieber's Cardio Core Express with my own MUsic added which was fabulous!

I just did from the jessicasmithtv Flat Abs Walk with MUsic added.

Original video can be seen on youtube at
or below



No comments:

Post a Comment