Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Month and New Nia Class!

This morning I did the jessicasmithtv HIIT Cardio and Core to which I had added MUsic, mostly on the bungee.  The moves I do not usually do involving planks were easily tweaked.  I can only share the MUsic I added to this routine privately.

Then I tried the first 15 minutes of Total Dance Fitness volume 2 and lurved it.  The instructor reminds me alot of Kukuwa and the moves were easily tweaked for the bungee or stability ball.  I look forward to doing the rest another day.  My blog post on Monday 9/23 has more info about this routine.

The new Nia Awareness of Nerves class is now available:
http://www.nianow.com/story/2013/09/nia-class-video-awareness-of-nerves

ETA:
This morning I started with a Denise Austin Power walk mile, holding Fitstix instead of dumb bells on the bungee.  
Then did a jessicasmithtv 10 minute Lower Body routine:
http://youtu.be/uMoXK7X17lo
Both of the above had added MUsic.

Next I finished the Total Dance Fitness volume2 and the instructor really was so similar to Kukuwa that I decided to try Kukuwa while sitting on a stability ball.  Her routine for kids was perfect on the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment