Monday, November 30, 2015

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery

I heard another bungee owner offered home videos using a stability ball and more recently bands attached to her bungee.    It may be just a coincidence or it may be some of my videos inspired her to record new styles.  I guess I should be flattered that she used a stability ball and used bands on a bungee if the latter.

Having fun moving to pumping music is my focus.
Fun cannot be imitated because it has to be felt.
Also I prefer using my whole body when bouncing and not just stepping with my feet which can be done without a bungee.



I am still a people pleaser to those who appreciate the trait.
However, I quickly remove my welcome mat for anyone who takes advantage of that trait.
My generosity ends when you try to treat me like a door mat.

ETA: Tuesday 12/1
I made this video for someone who was considering buying the JumpSport PRO 370 seen on Craigslist for a really great price!



Without a doubt this mat is much firmer and smaller than my others.  Still prefer my others for more lateral movement and less high bouncing but for the Craigslist price, it is a steal.

It was a nice change of pace to bounce in another room.  After the above, I did a Leslie Sansone walk that was free on youtube using my HDTV with internet apps.  
There is a slight freeze in this routine.
Ironically I could have done a routine by my sincerest fan but find Leslie Sansone more FUN.
I have a theory that the freeze enabled the video to become a freebie.
For even more FUN, try my edited version with the cuing and freeze removed!




(now my sincerest fan will be blogging her videos with more interesting music.  OK I am officially flattered.  However, will her videos be FUN?)

No comments:

Post a Comment