Monday, May 27, 2013

Jessica and Manuel

Really enjoyed Jessica's Cardio Abs this morning from the Sportskool VOD but with my own music as well as one of the German routines with Manuel (wellshapedtv), also with my own music. I decided to add an easy routine at the end of my workout session to extend the duration of my morning workout. Manuel is perfect for this.  I used mostly the bungee and stability ball for cardio and the purple Zumba sticks for weights.
Also I have added short walks outside weather permitting throughout the day with our fitness obsessed son.

Ordering that device from Amazon is working very well because my alignment seems much better this morning even though I haven't received it yet because of the holiday weekend LOL

Just as the car seems fine when you finally decide to take it to the mechanic or the tooth stops hurting just as you arrive at the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment