Thursday, November 19, 2020

Kukuwa Dance Fitness and Community Fitness

I had been doing mostly youtube with loud music or music only and some edited files of videos to which I had replaced the audio.  I found many of the youtube videos very similar to one another so see no point in paying for any of them.  Sadly, the same can  be said of many streaming subscriptions using the same old moves, music, and settings except for Kukuwa Dance Fitness.  The discount code STAYWELL33 still gave 1/3 off the monthly price and dozens of new workouts had been added since I last subscribed.  The style is so different from anything else that I am finding that I am moving my boomsey more.  If a particular audio track is not working for me, preferring loud music with less shouting, I can easily choose another video.  Lots of different backgrounds, outfits, and participants.  The moves are fun and easy to follow and work well on the rebounder or standing, even while sitting.  My workout enthusiasm has returned after slowly dwindling.

The website streams fine on Chromecast, even from the Chrome browser tab and there is a ROKU app.

https://kukuwafitness.vhx.tv/browse

Try the free trial and/or free workouts on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/KUKUWAllc



Community Fitness on Vimeo has been adding lots of videos

https://vimeo.com/user109853793/videos/page:2/sort:date

I love Medora but there is something there for everyone

and it is free!!!! (They do accept donations)

No comments:

Post a Comment