Saturday, October 5, 2013

JS and Met-RX

This morning I did some of jessicasdmithtv routines (Stride & Step and Bikini Body Circuit) to which I had added MUsic and cannot share because of the music copyrights.  Too bad cuz the MUsic rocked!

Then I tried some of the dvds from the Met-RX set which was on clearance through Vitamin World.  I like that the dvds have a music only option but still may replace the music if I find any routines I want to revisit.  I enjoyed the Kickboxing first part especially with Fitstix and moved to the *music only* even though the cast did not.  Cast was doing most moves too fast to keep time with the music.
Their first conditioning dvd was just ok but I still have plenty of it to visit and may find a few segments worth revisiting for me.

ETA:
Sunday 10/6
This morning I did some more of Met-Rx Conditioning Disk 3 and liked some of the moves and definitely determined I preferred the MUsic only option.  Then I did some of Leslie Sansone's 4 Fast Miles with its MUsic only option.  During Leslie, I rotated from bungee to BodyBurner to puzzle mats and finally, stability ball so my bare feet and joints weren't worked too hard on any one surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment