Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday

This morning I did the third segment of Bounce Camp which had some challenging lower body moves and some of the stretch which was nothing special. After a break I did some of Body Gospel's Strength & Spirit with my homemade XCOs and am still loving this set. Not even sure if I reported my workout yesterday (2nd segment of Bounce Camp and some of Hot Hula Advanced) but updated my Bounce Camp and Hot Hula reviews.

So my best recent purchases have been Body Gospel then Bounce Camp and running far behind Hot Hula. Hot Hula just had too many one sided repetitions and TIFTTing. If the moves had clicked with me, I could have easily modified them to do them on both sides but most of the moves became too tedious to follow so I couldn't fully enjoy the great music. Would have been more satisfied with Bounce Camp if it had more cardio so actually prefer the dvd that came with the 370 bungee Fitness Trampoline but will revisit Bounce Camp.

I meant to put my Urban Rebounder outside but by mistake grabbed the ReboundAIR. Really do not care to keep either so will let Nature take its course and see how the ReboundAIR stands up to rain, etc. This way I can combine my Vitamin D breaks with alittle healthbouncing. Will not do more than healthbouncing because my joints find it jarring.

No comments:

Post a Comment