Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday and New Puter!

I am typing this on my new puter (Acer laptop) and loving it!
A few bumps here and there but Marc & I have ironed them all out.
Two heads are always better than one
Only complaint is the sound is very low on the laptop.
Luckily, I do have a spare pair of power speakers from a long gone puter I can plug into the ear phone holes.

Terri, you definitely went way too heavy on Kathy.
The heaviest I have gone is 5lbs.

This morning I warmed up on the bungee then did the Advanced Jenny Craig's 30 minute Walk It Off. Much of the moves were in the other warmups and workouts except for some prancing with speedbags. I alternated between Fitstix and homemade XCOs and used the YogFlex here and there.
Then I did some of Power & Praise but with Richard Simmons bands which seemed to work better than Donna's
Finished with some Classical Stretch (I am doing the third season in Mexico).

Keep moving everyone, even if it is just to the bathroom and back.
OK even to the kitchen and back


ETA: Kept the hat but redid my profile picture using the new laptop's webcam showing my now gray hair

No comments:

Post a Comment