Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thurs



This morning I warmed up on the bungee then did Kettlenetics Total Body Blast up to the floor part
and finished with Body Gospel Stretch Revival.

Then as luck would have it, both dvd orders arrived afterwards LOL
Jumpsport eBody Bounce looks good but may have more bodyweight strength moves and less cardio than I had hoped.
Music is good and loud and the instructor very likeable.

Hot Hula sounds awesome but is a bit blurry visually.

And I found an unexpected new advantage to the new puter!
Thanks to my new rule of not eating near it,
I definitely reset my setpoint even lower so this is the second break in my neverending plateau in the last month or two.
How low will she go? LOL

My only problem with the laptop is my middle right fingertip is sore from the mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment