Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday

Hmmm, whenever I type in the Title of a New Post, the post is automatically posting??
Don't know if it is me or Blogger LOL

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some more MUVE clips. MUVE is definitely rebounder friendly. Still not buying their dvds because of the graphics and they aren't exactly cheap even though the graphics cheapen their look IMHO. Will settle for the online clips indefinitely. Then I did the second half of DanceX for Kids which had a couple of songs/routines I liked alot so will keep. DanceX for Kids also seems to work the upper body alot more than most cardio workouts. Finished with the rest of Anita's Strength & Spirit AWT routine. Only did ~ 30 minutes but am still recuperating from that intestinal 24 hour virus I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment