Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thurs & Son got his UK VISA!

This morning I got the news that our son can stay in the UK for another 3 years and probably will have no trouble staying there indefinitely with renewals. He got in just under the wire because as of 4/5, the UK is not accepting any new applications for a Tier One Visa. Renewals, however, will remain fairly easy to get. So no worries of him being miserable and making us miserable LOL

Anywho, it was obvious I had picked up some sort of intestinal bug so am keeping my intensity down today. Already I have used my new laptop to do some MUVE and a few other clips on the bungee. Still do not like the graphics in MUVE so have decided not to buy any of the dvds. Will continue to take short light intensity muvement breaks throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment