Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday

Even though I slept well last night, the humidity has drained me so I had the perfect *Just Right* workout this morning from the Caribbean Workout Beach Pilates set. First I warmed up on the bungee to *Jig Don't Jog*, mostly at half time. Then I did the Chiball from Beach Pilates and some of the Dance Stretch. Really like both of these! Would call both a Nia and ballet fusion LOL
The rest of the set will probably be ignored but I may try the stability ball Pilates. I should mention that the dvd with the Chiball and Stretch Dance is completely mislabeled so could have easily been missed if an alert VFer hadn't posted about it. I already had a completely different Chiball and Dance Stretch recorded from Fit TV.

If I feel more energetic later after some air conditioning, I may do more of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment