Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tues a checkin in Progress

I wanted to start my daily checkin immediately after doing my bungee warmup which was the Basic workout on the dvd that came with my Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline model 370. It had a very nice warmup then stretch (I skipped the stretch LOL) then a nice cardio segment. Then there was some lower body then upper body then core and a nice stretch at the end. The bungee is used to make all positions more comfortable, especially for me thanks to the petal mat and actually felt more effective. It is very similar to doing the warmup and one segment from Bounce Camp except the cardio is first instead of last. There are three different intensities shown making this *Just Right* for just about everyone. The exercisers are barefooted. Background is just white. Skirt mats are on the bungees.

I will be sharing more about this dvd as I revisit the extended segments as I do each as a part of my bungee warmup in coming days.

Will be adding more of my morning workout details later. If anyone is interested in trying this dvd that came with my bungee, leave a comment with your email address or email me at horsemom2@aol.com

ETA: I did some of Body Gospel Strength and Spirit, still loving this set and then alittle of Hot Hula Advanced and not feeling the love LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment