Friday, May 27, 2011

Planet Motion World Dance Love Affair continues

Finally got to do the rest of the Planet Motion World Dance Workout dvd this morning and again lurved the music, moves and Kendra. Darn electrical inspector didn't come yesterday till 5:45PM! It is official, this dvd is my favorite workout out of over a thousand that I have tried, in spite of it being Kendra's first dvd! It is everything I had hoped that Nia would evolve into and never did because Debbie Rosas just isn't creative enough IMHO. Kendra writes her own music and obviously is very creative in the moves so I am more hopeful than ever that I will have outstanding workouts from her down the road since most in Nia prefer to keep a classroom focus. I, totally, like Kendra's total package including her personality, minimal cuing, and voice. This dvd has made me committed to wasting less time on lukewarm workouts which comprise over half of my vast collection.

Also this morning, I did some of the MUVE radio show that included a Nia guest. I used my laptop so I could do it on my beloved bungee. Though I had no trouble locating the songs/dances, I am going to try to edit the clip to be just the songs/dances.

I have been neglected band workouts for strength so will try to do a spark each afternoon since I do not want to waste my morning energy on them. My plateau is still ended and I am still seeing my numbers going down, slowly but surely thanks to even healthier eating because of my son's effort to lower his LDL in spite of exercising quite a bit less than I used to when trying to bust the plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment