Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday and the Best Things in Life

The best things in life just may be free!
Like a walk on the boardwalk near the ocean which comprises much of my movement from now till next winter.
I have spent alot of money to keep me moving but this morning, most of what I used was free thanks to the internet and my new laptop. OK the laptop wasn't free, neither is the internet. BUT anyone reading this probably has a puter with internet access anyways.

First I MUVEd on the bungee to a song from Hairspray *You Can't Stop the Beat* then another song *Suddenly I See*. 
Both MUVE routines were great on the bungee thanks to Maggie's love of rooting and bouncing (this gal needs a bungee to fully enjoy her own stuff!).

Then I did some more of Leela's routine, plus some of what I did yesterday:
mostly the second part of Sense
Ground
Mobilize

Finished with the warmup from Gin Miller's (blow up) roller dvd.
Really like the moves and music in this warmup. OK that wasn't free either but I wanted a roller and it was cheap on clearance. The warmup on the dvd was a pleasant surprise.

Though I did feel more energetic today than I have been, do not want to push myself too much in this heat. Will be enjoying ocean breezes while walking soon.

ETA:
here are 3 more Leela clips

No comments:

Post a Comment