Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday

I have very mixed feelings about Brazilian Butt Lift which I previewed yesterday. Upon the previews, I did not click with the instructor or the music and most of the moves seemed routine. However, actually after doing some this morning, I did like some of the moves more than expected.
Overall, not exactly fun or enjoyable but worth trying for some crosstraining.

This morning I did Brazilian Butt Lift's Bum Bum but just half the reps cuz didn't want to risk joint injury or ridiculous DOMS tomorrow. Already feel like my lower body worked very hard. I wore my Walkfit Platinum inserts which may have kept my joints in alignment because no really bad twinges in any joints. Then instead of a break, I did CS 601 (just the standing first half with shoes off) which really worked the arms intensely. Then I did BBL Rapido Abs (shoes back on LOL) but used my homemade XCO trainers and then Uppercuts still with XCOs. Did the warmup from Cardio Axe on the UR and will do the whole thing tomorrow with Fitstix.
Bum Bum was a good lower body workout with a couple of unique moves.
Rapido Abs was a decent kettlebell inspired workout but nothing special.
Uppercuts seemed like a very routine upper body workout though using XCOs made it more interesting for me.
Music was annoying in all if I tried to hear it so just ignored it.
Same thing with the instructor, just there and ignored by me.
Much prefer Shaun T's Rock It Out.

Do not understand the love on VF for this set.

Son really likes the London office and co-workers so may be a great move for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment