Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday and Moving more intensely

The heat and humidity are GONE but the cooler weather brought some aches and pains with it so after taking a Tylenol, I worked out with much more intensity than usual.  I revisited Rock It Out and loved it!!! A real AWT that works well with sliding filler weights. I started with the Fitstix on the UR then used mostly my Pringles cans off the UR. Took a healthbouncing break during the planks then finished with some Classical Stretch.

I also experimented jump roping with a pinkie ball inside a sock when healthbouncing but my elbows said *No*.

ETA: Just finished a spark with Donna Richardson's Brazilian workout and the moves worked great with the Fitstix.  Loved the drum music and loved the chaptering which enabled me to skip when a routine became too repetitive.


No comments:

Post a Comment