Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday

I did the second half of Bootcamp Boogie with Fitstix and some on the UR after donning shoes. Think I will have to wear shoes whenever using the UR cuz it seems to trigger my foot pain when I don't. Never had this foot problem before getting the UR too. For the first time in a long time, I did the whole workout without Arnica gel. Usually, I have to stop and apply some to finish.
After a break, I decided to test my elbows since they have been just about twinge free for quite awhile, even when pulling open very heavy doors in AC and donned my Shadowboxer belt and did a few rounds (after not being able to find the Express dvd which made my break quite long). I really enjoyed it for crosstraining. So far so good! No twinging and I think if I did any damage, it would be immediate. I will be careful though not to use any bands tomorrow though even though I have found the Express dvd Whoo Hoo.
I also found 3 other misplaced workouts when searching for the ShadowBoxer Express plus a few that would have become misplaced :)

No comments:

Post a Comment