Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday and Sparking

I did some Disco Abs with Fitstix,  some of it on the UR then took a break then did some Get Sexy using a homemade XCO trainer instead of a medball and finished with Classical Stretch. Think I like the XCO trainer I made with a Simply Orange bottle filled about halfway with rocksalt more than the Lays Stax or Pringles containers and barrel shaped plastic bottles.  The neck of the bottle is narrow enough to hold comfortably with even one hand but wide enough to move the rocksalt as well as pour in the rocksalt.  It is alittle heavier yet flows smoothly in both directions and its club shape offers more variety in how to hold it.  Twist off cap enables easily adjusting the filler.

Only spark yesterday was a short walk so I hope I will spark more today.


No comments:

Post a Comment