Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

This morning I did some of the standing parts of Cardio Axe and High&Tight and Sculpt. Used the Fitstix with Cardio Axe and a band with the others. Didn't put much effort into anything because of the heat and DOMS. Cardio Axe got very repetitive even though it held my interest initially. High&Tight had some good moves even without using a band around the feet. Sculpt hardly showed the band modifier but I managed on my own. Music was terrible and perhaps, these would have caught my attention and held it better if the music was decent and the movements in sync with the beat. Maybe if I hadn't previewed it and done Shaun T  and Beto recently, I would have been more motivated to try them again. Will try to do Rio Extreme tomorrow and maybe Bum Bum Express.
Finished with the standing part of CS 602.

I may actually trade for Bum Bum and High&Tight down the road but have many lower body workouts to revisit first.

I wore my Walkfit inserts for everything except CS (absolutely no heel pain even when on the UR)

No comments:

Post a Comment