Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday

This morning I did a walking workout while holding the Fitstix but stayed off the UR because my lower legs had DOMS from yesterday but found I may need to wear shoes even for walking workouts on the floor cuz my foot problem got triggered :(  

I then did some KB swings and mostly lower body stuff while holding my favorite homemade XCO trainer (Simply Orange bottle and rocksalt).  After a break I did a Classical Stretch.


The elderly father of a member of VF has been missing since Friday.  The police have finally started an all out search with bloodhounds and flyovers.  Sounds like an Air Show here.

ETA: a body has been found in the woods that may be the missing dad. Hope whoever he is that he died peacefully and painlessly and that it didn't matter that the police didn't bother sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment