Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

I walked over 44,000 paces Sunday through Wednesday in spite of the heat. Also ate more carefully, taking advantage of available fresh fruits, salads, and vegetables as much as possible and lost the 2 extra pounds that had crept back on in the past month or so. Do not want to break my plateau in the wrong direction LOL

This morning I did the second half of Zumba Live and some Zumba Flat Abs and Classical Stretch.  Think Zumba Live is right up there with Nia's Unplugged for my favorite workout. Rock It Out may be giving both some competition too. Not sure till I get a chance to revisit everything.  Just may be quite awhile because I am borrowing Brazilian Butt Lift soon.

Finally got a discount coupon so went to Bed, Bath and Beyond for the Walkfit Platinum inserts I saw on an infomercial.  My worse left foot felt fine with them but my better right foot felt way too much pressure, like the right leg was much longer than the left. So then I changed to the medium inserts from the low inserts and voila, much better. Right foot may still need slow adjusting, adding an hour a day but left was fine and legs felt more even. 

Son is in London for 3 to 4 weeks as a *consultant* but then has to return to the US till his paperwork is all done.  So he is having a nice paid working vacation to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment