Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday

This morning I did most of Zumba's Dance Party, some on the UR wearing my new inserts (that should break them in faster LOL).  Held the Fitstix through most of it too.  Really like Zumba style punching with them and hope Beto may consider a Zumba boxing fusion one day. Took a break about 30 minutes into the workout then finished the dance party and some Classical Stretch. I will be starting the Season 6 being broadcasted now in my next workout session.

I now am trying a high insert in my left shoe and a medium in my right, not sure I should mix and match like that but it seems to make my feet feel the most balanced.  I swear I think I am feeling an improvement already!  Absolutely no lower back or hip twinging and left foot's heel has been having no pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment