Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anniversary Month of May

Not only is today May 1st my 35th wedding anniversary, I started exercising regularly in May 1999 at the age of 50 after discovering TaeBo on Mother's Day. I actually started this blog last May! So May is a triple anniversary month for me :)

Ironically, we had been discussing renaming the VF *Rebounding Plus* checkin and today will be the first day of the new *Just Right * checkin. If anyone wants to share what has kept them moving or perhaps get some suggestions on what may keep them moving, please drop in.

Off to workout soon and hope to add whatever I do onto this post afterwards.

ETA: I just revised the title of this blog to reflect its new focus because my plateau seems to be ending LOL

OK here is the workout combination I did this morning:
I warmed up on the bungee then did the 10 minute walk from Jenny Craig's Advanced Walk It Out which I did like more than the Beginner's in both its music and moves. Then I did 10 minutes of the cardio from Anita Barbero's Strength & Spirit because I wanted to revisit an old favorite today. I used my homemade XCOs instead of dumb bells in both of the above. Then I did 10 minutes of Body Revival just because it is my newest favorite and finished with some Classical Stretch. Liked everything I did but really wish Anita Barbero had produced more workouts because I really like everything about her cardio (AWT) chapter. Wish I had more energy to do some Kukuwa but maybe will have a Kukuwa spark later today

No comments:

Post a Comment