Sunday, August 24, 2014

More German routines with MUsic added

I really like the Hopping Ball in spite of my initial mishaps of having trouble pumping it up and falling off the darn thing.  Luckily, I woke up feeling rather well and more pain free than usual so the fall didn't cause any serious injury and the hopping no negative effects.  When hopping, my feet do all of the action so it doesn't affect my knees at all and doesn't seem to aggravate my feet either.  I notice just a short amount of hopping with babysteps gets me breathless quickly! I think it will provide excellent crosstraining during TV commercials LOL
The ball itself is just as good as my favorite stability ball for my sit-bouncing and actually the handle comes in handy for plies and plies hops.

This morning I visited more German youtube routines to which I had added MUsic.  Most were from Purplestore.de and WellShaped.tv.  Moves-wise nothing really special but my MUsic made them all special.  I should mention one WellShaped.TV routine was great for moving and lubricating all of the joints but cannot figure out which was the original!!!  Too bad their thumb prints do not show the instructor.
I may eventually share my version because I would like that one on my laptop to do its leg swings in my bedroom.

If you like lesser known workout routines, quite a list is being compiled in this VF thread:
Off the Beaten Path VF Thread
There are so many wonderful routines that many new to video workouts may have missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment