Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jessica, Doonya, Nia Shoulder Joint, Jessica

This morning I started with the second half of Jessica's High Energy Walk from her new walking dvd on the bungee so I could have more energy doing it.  Pathetically, this was just my second visit to this segment and I don't believe I even completed it during my first visit.   Just too many routines and not enough time to visit/revisit them all.  Anywho, I enjoyed the revisit more than I had expected since it didn't really click during my first visit probably because my energy was already fading.

Then I did the last 3 songs from the Doonya cardio dvd but with music only.  The last 2 had alot of second position plies so worked well on the stability ball.  I really like the music and moves and it took me this long to try the last 3 songs!  Again these plies on the ball seem to release my hips nicely.

Next I did the first 1/4 of the new Nia Awareness of Shoulder Joint which is led by another instructor, not Debbie Rosas.  The camera angle was hard to follow but the music and moves worth the effort.
Nia Class Video - Awareness of Shoulder Joint | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness

Finished with the Cardio Dance Sculpt from Jessica's Total Body Balance dvd.  Again it took me this long to revisit it.  Next I will be revisiting Jessica's dvds but with my MUsic added versions :)

Yesterday I had an unsuccessful burn attempt with Freemake Video Converter v4.0 but then converted all of the files to WMV and successfully burned an even longer dvdr adding another routine.  However, I cleared my browser and cold booted the laptop before burning which may have helped.   Also kept a fan blowing on the laptop to keep it cooler during the burn.  Not sure if it is Freemake or my DVD Drive causing the problem.  Also it did take 2 attempts to open a dvd to rip a file the other day.  Again do not know if it is Freemake or my own equipment/software.  Good thing I am persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment