Monday, April 15, 2013

Jen PiYo Jessica

This morning I started with the last third of Sweat More to which I had added MUsic.  I did the first 2 sets of each interval on the bungee and the third set on the stability ball.  Pretty much held a heavier Zumba stick throughout the routine.  Very easy to follow these routines with my own MUsic and no cuing :)

Then I did Bounce Aerobics PiYo but had trimmed out the floor stuff from their youtube video.  Their routine had great music.   I sat on the ball for the upper body stuff.  Their channel also has a TurboKick class which looks and more importantly, sounds good.
Bounce Aerobics videos can be found on the YPCMedia channel:
YPCMedia - YouTube

Then I did the first block of Jessica's Cardio Dance Party to which I had added MUsic, mostly on the bungee and loved it.  Most of the moves really adapted well to the bungee with minimal tweaking.

I had a great workout this morning because I clicked with the MUsic in all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment