Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jane Jessica QiGong

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some of Jane Fonda's Favorite Fatburners VHS.  It is a compilation of routines from previous Fonda VHS and has moves very compatible with the bungee and fantastic music.
The used VHS can be purchased cheaply through Amazon vendors.

Next I did Jessica's Standing Abs to which I had added African MUsic while holding Fitstix

Then I did the second half of Jessica's Dance Party to which I added MUsic, some on the bungee and some sitting on a stability ball.

Last I did a couple of wonderful Qigong routines:
nice cooldown routine


I especially liked this one which made me SWEAT!


(Note to folks who think I am using copyrighted material illegally, these routines were found on youtube and enabled embedding and as far I as I can determine are not being sold)

ETA:
Happy to report that Freemake Video Converter 4.0.1.0  burned a dvdr with mixed file formats without any problem and without having my laptop cooled down beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment