Sunday, April 14, 2013

Freemake Video Converter Version 4.0

This morning I did the first 30 minutes on the bungee then 7 minutes on the stability ball while playing Jessica's Dance Walk (Disco Mix).  I couldn't get into the music which sounded like a bad radio connection but the moves were good so I will be replacing the audio, trying to use music I believe will not be blocked in Germany.  Several of the tunes in her mix are blocked in Germany on youtube.
Then I did some of Jen Edwards Sweat More to which I added MUsic and clicked much better with the audio.  Finished with some of Jessica's Strong Stretch to which I had added music.

Just want to mention again that I recommend downloading the newest Freemake Video Converter (v4.0) from
www.freemake.com
I accepted the Microsoft Search Engine and Home Page without any annoying advertising probably since I use Chrome as my browser. I did reject the offer of a third party program Shield download and haven't installed any of the Gold Pack features.  I believe you must accept both of the Microsoft programs to get the 4.0 version of Freemake Video converter.  Otherwise, it may not install.
Anywho, I burned a dvdr successfully and can now download videos from youtube which previously gave download error messages so I am back in business :)

4/19 ETA: Just had an unsuccessful burn so am converting all of the files to WMV and will try again.  I am thinking Freemake cannot handle burning some MP4 files.

No comments:

Post a Comment