Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blanche Ellen Jessica

This morning I warmed up to the first two weeks of Blanche Black's *Bouncing in the House* on the bungee which was on youtube a long time ago.  I did have the *official* dvd which froze a bit so the youtube version was better!

Then I did the Ellen WeightWatcher 10 minute Power Walk to which I had added MUsic, also on the bungee.

Then some Ellen *Slim and Sleek Fast* and then some you tube Zumba routines which were to Kung Fu Fighting.

Finished with Jessica's third block of Cardio Dance Party and first Block of Dance Party to which I had added MUsic.  Did some of the above sitting on the stability ball, with and without Fitstix.

ETA:
April's online Nia class
Nia Class Video - Awareness of Shoulder Joint | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness

If I have shared workouts with you on Dropbox, be sure to check the workout folder regularly because I am constantly adding and deleting files as needed.  I cannot offer a public link because traffic is limited with a free account.

No comments:

Post a Comment