Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cindy Ellen Jessica GU

First I did an Exercise TV routine with Cindy Whitmarsh to which I had added MUsic, doing the cardio on the bungee and the resistance holding a heavier Zumba stick.
The original video can be found at
Exercise TV Fat Burn Cardio - YouTube

Then I did the first block of Ellen's Super Fast Body Blast.  I decided to revisit this dvd by its short blocks so it doesn't feel as repetitive.  Still love the music and first routine done just during the single block.

Then I did some of Jessica's Cardio Dance Party to which I had added MUsic
and finished with some of Nia's Global Unity.  The segment I did from the GU dvd was a disappointment because Debbie had added an annoying voiceover to the routine so will revisit it using the vhs next time.  What is the point of this wonderful music if you are having both verbal cuing and a voiceover interfering with the song?  Thank Goodness I kept the vhs!

No comments:

Post a Comment