Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blanche, Jessica, Brandi, Nia Shoulder Joint

This morning I started on the bungee with week 3 from Blanche Black's Bouncin in the House which included twists, jogging, fast feet, and tire runs.
Then I did Cardio Flow from Jessica's Total Body Balance DVD to which I had added Reggae MUsic and loved it :)

I ended Cardio Flow sitting on the stability ball and figured to try Bandi Woodard's Yodates while sitting on the ball since Yodates is done mostly in horse stance.  This combination worked great!  Sitting on the stability ball may be a way to use workouts which otherwise have been collecting dust.  I am anxious to try some TaiChi/Qigong sitting on the ball!

Finished with more of Nia's Awareness of Shoulder Joint on the bungee because the combos I did this morning (~ from 15 minute to 30 minute marks) were bouncier than usual Nia.

No comments:

Post a Comment