Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More Zumba and Jessicasmithtv

This morning I did some of the rest of the Zumba Target Zones.  I liked one song enough to revisit but fast forwarded through many others which just didn't click for me, preferring older lower body Zumbas like the 2 Special K free vhs and dvd which drew me a copyright strike on youtube!  They are unavailable for sale and were free through Kelloggs.  The incident left me not liking Zumba anymore.

However, the edited jessicasmithtv indoor jogging routine got me MUving :)
original


my version on DailyMotion

JS Indoor Jogging MU by POMBarb

and I was really surprised to find my version had been uploaded to a new site
www.thenewtube.net/
http://www.thenewtube.net/js-indoor-jogging-mu/
I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery?
Maybe I found a new way to share!!! LOL

ETA:
I do not think my edited videos can be downloaded directly from the-new-youtube. However, if you click on the lower right corner of the video, it will take you to the video on DailyMotion.  Similarly, if I link a video from DailyMotion to WellVideo.ru instead of uploading the actual file, the file cannot be downloaded directly from WellVideo.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment