Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday

This morning I did the Jenny Craig 30 minute Beginner Walk It Off with Fitstix on and off the YogFlex then 15 minutes of the Body Gospel band workout and the standing part of Katami's ASAP ball workout. Finished with some Classical Stretch. Then I walked around the neighborhood looking at some garage sales. May return to one shortly to get a new airstepper, dvd and bands for $10 even though I already got an older model for $5 and had traded for the same dvd.

Then I saw that Jumpsport had released 3 rebounding dvds! So I caved and ordered the one that seemed to call my name the loudest which was *Bounce Camp*. If I like it alot, I may order *Body Bounce* eventually. The third one that uses a stability bar didn't interest me. They aren't cheap but probably a much better choice for me than any of the new Urban Rebounding Extreme workouts. I did like the music on the dvd that came with my bungee Jumpsport 370 Fitness Trampoline.



No comments:

Post a Comment