Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday to Tuesday (special thanks to The Borgata)

Sunday was a banner day in AC thanks to The Borgata's April Showers promotion. Just needed a player's card in a slot machine when a random hourly *Shower* struck to get $$ into your card account that could be downloaded in any of their machines to play. Regular players got a $10 download each time and Black Label players $20. If you could time your meals and bathroom trips just right or have somebody watch that your card stayed in the machine, that's $100 a day of downloads ($200 for Black Label) for all 10 *Showers*. Lucky me, I even picked winning machines! OK we did miss a couple of the *Showers* because we had special coupon books to pick up elsewhere. But then again, maybe I would have picked losing machines during those hours.

So I decided when I got home today to cave and order the Beachbody Donna Richardson Body Gospel workouts that had been on my wishlist a very long time. A VFer described this set as the perfect Goldilocks workout, not too hard and not too easy so sounded just right for me. Plus I love Gospel music. Ironically, it cost almost exactly what the first red flag in our oil company agreement cost so contesting that charge led us to other discounts on the system. Seemed like karma to me.

Did plenty of walking in AC but wouldn't be surprised if I am back up in my plateau range cuz the food was so darn good this trip that it was very hard to resist. Had to keep my strength up for those *Showers*!

No comments:

Post a Comment