Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday

This morning I finally revisited some of the Firm Cardio Core Fusion but substituted kettlebells for the weighted balls. Then I did some of Body Gospel's Core Revelation and Stretch. Finished with some of Lee Holden's Gigong standing chapters for both stress and lower back. Also did some of the sitting lower back which unfortunately made my lower back twinge! This often happens to me, exercises designed to help the lower back actually aggravate mine. Rolling on a tennis ball made it worse and MELT on a foam roller didn't seem to alleviate the twinges. Luckily Arnica gel seemed to have an effect. May try the Egoscue Inguinal stretch later.

Will be mostly walking the next few days and hopefully, the Walkfit Platinum inserts will help heal whatever got aggravated.

Forgot to mention that I actually liked some of the moves in Core Revelation! Normally, I hate floor/mat stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment